SPApp is designed to eliminate arguments from the start of tabletop games by randomly choosing things like the starting player, player order, and player colours.
There are multiple modes to choose different things:
Get a random prompt stating who the starting player is, such as “The oldest player” or “The player with the longest hair” Add your own prompts to the list, and hide any you don’t like
The following modes have default settings so you can get straight into using them without adjusting settings first, but you can change settings at any time.
- Everyone places a finger on the screen, and 1 is chosen at random
- Select 1-5 players (the maximum number of fingers detected depends on the multi-touch limit of your device)
- Select player colours by choosing the colours available in your game (if any aren’t listed you can create your own).
- Player order
- Default setting: Select 1 player
- Works like Touch Mode, but simulates dice rolls for each player.
- Can be set to use d6, d8, d12 or d20
- Default setting: roll d6
- Works like Touch Mode, but is used to split players into teams.
- Can split into 2-5 teams (depending on the multi-touch limit of your device)
- Will split teams as evenly as possible, or you can specify exactly how many players each team should have.
- Default setting: Split into 2 teams as evenly as possible
I created 3 versions of this app. The first is a free version, supported by ads. The second is an ad-free premium version. The third is the same as the ad-free premium version, but includes an adult only setting which changes some of the content to be adult oriented. Though it can be switched to family-friendly at any time. (include links to all 3 on the play store)